NFL hypocrisy (1 Viewer)

Wonder if its because he plays in New York, Goodells backyard. He should be out like Ray Rice and Greg Hardy!!!

Not sure I understand your position on this.

Ray Rice = Can't get a job
Josh Brown = Starting Sunday

and something from me: Vontaze Burfict, repeat offender gets suspension the first time and warning not to do it again. Does it again, gets a low-ball fine.

The obvious complaint would be that Brown is still in the league because he's white. But I personally think it has more to do with his ability to still hit kicks.

and something from me: Vontaze Burfict, repeat offender gets suspension the first time and warning not to do it again. Does it again, gets a low-ball fine.

Considering his string of issues, it is pretty amazing how much rope he actually has. I think his injury yesterday may just be a bit of karmic comeuppance.

The obvious complaint would be that Brown is still in the league because he's white. But I personally think it has more to do with his ability to still hit kicks.

Considering his string of issues, it is pretty amazing how much rope he actually has. I think his injury yesterday may just be a bit of karmic comeuppance.

It's definitely because he can still hit kicks, but if I were Ray Rice I'd be suing the league or somebody if Josh plays Sunday.

The worst part of the fact that it happened at Pro bowl game and the NFL has a move his children to another hotel. You can't say you didn't know there a problem when the wife had to get someone to physically remove the husband banging on the door.

Same old song from this new, sorry NFL leadership.

I only watch the Saints games. I've been watching the start of the hockey season to satisfy my need to watch competitive sports during the work week. Seems to be a good alternative to the rest of the NFL right now.

Easy, the NFL already had it's sacrificial lamb to offer up and make an example out of (Rice, Hardy, ect.) at the height of the domestic violence media coverage. So they can sweep this under the rug.

Just like they sacrificed us with Bountygate during the concussion lawsuits to "make it look like they cared", yet there's players like Burfict still out there playing despite being repeat offenders of actively trying to injure opposing players.

It's a damn shame, but it's the honest truth.

Easy, the NFL already had it's sacrificial lamb to offer up and make an example out of (Rice, Hardy, ect.) at the height of the domestic violence media coverage. So they can sweep this under the rug.

Just like they sacrificed us with Bountygate during the concussion lawsuits to "make it look like they cared", yet there's players like Burfict still out there playing despite being repeat offenders of actively trying to injure opposing players.

It's a damn shame, but it's the honest truth.

considering the legacy that the Giants have, i can't believe Mara hasn't come out today and cut that guy off the team. They said they "knew" what type of guy he is... but after reading his journals, i don't see how a team located in a major market like NY would tolerate a guy beating his wife over 20 times in the past years. Winning isn't everything.... Living a life worth living is...

The NFL is going to burn him down now...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NFL statement on Josh Brown <a href="https://t.co/QYJuLyN9Hs">pic.twitter.com/QYJuLyN9Hs</a></p>&mdash; Brian McCarthy (@NFLprguy) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFLprguy/status/789166116014731264">October 20, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

My question is what do the Giants do with this? The play in London on Sunday and are leaving today after practice. Do they take him?

The NFL is going to burn him down now...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NFL statement on Josh Brown <a href="https://t.co/QYJuLyN9Hs">pic.twitter.com/QYJuLyN9Hs</a></p>&mdash; Brian McCarthy (@NFLprguy) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFLprguy/status/789166116014731264">October 20, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

My question is what do the Giants do with this? The play in London on Sunday and are leaving today after practice. Do they take him?

i saw hartley a few months back in belle chasse... they can call him ;) I heard british airway will be offering direct flights to london ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom