NFL informs clubs about COVID outbreaks. [Merged] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that's some "plutonium enriched" nonsense there. Instead of trying to sound smart..............go do the research and be smart.
The CDC revoked the PCR test as of 12 31 21. That test has been proven inaccurate by the CDC. So all those people diagnosed with Covid using the PCR is now in question. Millions if tests are now in question. So you are a plutonium mess if you believe in government stats. The PCR inventor said the same thing..

The CDC revoked the PCR test as of 12 31 21. That test has been proven inaccurate by the CDC. So all those people diagnosed with Covid using the PCR is now in question. Millions if tests are now in question. So you are a plutonium mess if you believe in government stats. The PCR inventor said the same thing..
I think your tin foil hat has a screw loose.

???? 12.31.21? Are you a time traveler? Do you know when Michael Thomas returns? Plutonium?

Last edited:
In a shocking turn of events, this is proven false by a mere google search. https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/s...resent-cdc-announcement-on-covid-19-pcr-test/

This whole thread just depresses me. I just do not understand it. Between this thread and the flat earther I saw on the other thread, I just don't know what to think about people anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom