NFL informs clubs about COVID outbreaks. [Merged] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the union implicitly agreed to the policy. Availability should not be an issue with many states actively searching for the unvaccinated. A team could set up a clinic with CVS, Walgreens, or any local health provider to get any of the 3 approved vaccines but it needs to be done now. I think the league is just trying to avoid controversy by not making it mandatory but legally they could.
Legally they'd be in violation of the Nuremberg code by forcing them into a medical experiment, at a minimum by violating informed consent through widespread misinformation and speculation about safety of these products.

It is something that hasn't been legally tried yet in the US because prior to 2021 no company has been crazy enough to mandate medical experimentation, but here we are...mandating vaccination for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate...when safe treatments with known safety profiles exist....

Legally they'd be in violation of the Nuremberg code by forcing them into a medical experiment, at a minimum by violating informed consent through widespread misinformation and speculation about safety of these products.

It is something that hasn't been legally tried yet in the US because prior to 2021 no company has been crazy enough to mandate medical experimentation, but here we are...mandating vaccination for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate...when safe treatments with known safety profiles exist....
You're argument that it is illegal and that they'd be in violation of the Nuremberg Code is 100% false.

First, the vaccines aren't merely experimental as they've gone through numerous tests (thousands actually). Second, the Nuremberg code isn't even a law that has been adopted by the federal government or the states. In fact, i wouldn't even say the Nuremberg code is a set of laws. Rather, it's more like an ethical code which would be applied to doctors. What you are spouting is absolute nonsense.

Also, the EEOC has come down on this issue and said that workplaces can require vaccines.

Last edited:

Medical experiment? 99% survival rate? By the fall the vaccines should have full FDA approval, it's not an experiment. Public schools and colleges have required kids to be vaccinated for years.
Edit: the courts already are weighing as some schools are requiring vaccination

yeah, get J&J and risk getting GBS as a professional athlete and your career is ruined.
Nice scare tactic here. How many reported cases? Out of how many doses?

The answers for that is 100 cases in 12.8 million doses. If you are keeping track that's a 0.00078% chance of getting it. As reported between 3000 and 6000 people a year get GBS just walking around. One is about 10 times more likely to be struck by lightning than to get GBS from the vaccine shot.

SFIAH

Man that's some "plutonium enriched" nonsense there. Instead of trying to sound smart..............go do the research and be smart.

Dude, just stop posting.

Just curious how this works: I get vaccinated, follow all guidelines, mask up, etc. I find out I have Covid with no symptoms. I have exposed some close friends who have also been vaccinated. One of those friends dies from Covid. Am I considered a “killer”, in the same way if I weren’t vaccinated and the same scenario occurred?

Just curious how this works: I get vaccinated, follow all guidelines, mask up, etc. I find out I have Covid with no symptoms. I have exposed some close friends who have also been vaccinated. One of those friends dies from Covid. Am I considered a “killer”, in the same way if I weren’t vaccinated and the same scenario occurred?
If you are vaccinated, and you get covid, you will not likely need hospitalization. And even less likely you will die from covid. Same for your vaccinated friends.

I’d say it’s like getting drunk every Friday night at a friends party and everyone there keeps begging you to call an Uber, they offer to pay for the Uber but you refuse and you somehow manage to get home just fine nine times out of ten

The tenth time you cause a fatal accident

yes you’re going to be looked at differently than the sober, undistracted, obey the rules of the road driver who had a tire blowout and ended up causing a fatal accident

one was easily avoidable, people were telling you how to avoid it, people were begging you to avoid it

and the other, while tragic isn’t near the same thing

Last edited:
If you are vaccinated, and you get covid, you will not likely need hospitalization. And even less likely you will die from covid. Same for your vaccinated friends.

Exactly- 99.5% of recent deaths have been from unvaccinated people. You may still get it (much less likely than having no protection), but the chances of being hospitalized or death are next to nothing. This new variant has 1,000 times the viral load of the original, and unvaxxed young people are being hospitalized at much higher rates. This ain’t no joke

Last edited:
Honest question (and I am for people taking the vaccine), why is Cole Beasley the athlete people keep hammering for his Covid takes when guys like Lebron, Sam Darnold, and Montez Sweat have all been against it, or are “waiting for further research”? Does Beasley really have a bigger following than those other players? What’s the deal?
It’s because he’s not afraid to go against the media giants.

someone like Lebron has a social media team that says yay or nay.

if someone can give me valid reason that contradicts this? Please inform me

Last edited:
You're argument that it is illegal and that they'd be in violation of the Nuremberg Code is 100% false.

First, the vaccines aren't merely experimental as they've gone through numerous tests (thousands actually). Second, the Nuremberg code isn't even a law that has been adopted by the federal government or the states. In fact, i wouldn't even say the Nuremberg code is a set of laws. Rather, it's more like an ethical code which would be applied to doctors. What you are spouting is absolute nonsense.

Also, the EEOC has come down on this issue and said that workplaces can require vaccines.
Damn.

Is this the kind of "info" that is being spewed by the anti-vaxxers? I feel dumber for having even read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom