NFL informs clubs about COVID outbreaks. [Merged] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, aren’t we just seeing natural selection take place, unfortunately good people suffer from the choices that misinformed people make.

choices have consequences. players are not the exception.
Using technology to improve health and safety is one of the pillars of historical human development.

Folks saying that “we” should reject this vaccine and let nature take its course must really want to go back to hunter-gatherer societies with life expectancies in the 35 to 45 year range?

You must have gotten a weak vaccine. I got great 5G service after my second dose. You can "turn off" the Bill Gates voice by staying away from microwave ovens for a few days. That's how they charge the chip....... 😀
But you can overload the chip by overcharging it

All you have to do is break the tabs off the microwave door that, when closed, let's the microwave know the door is closed and it will operate. Next insert the tabs while leaving the door open.

Finally, program the microwave to 10 minutes on high, stick your head in, and press start.

For lower wattage microwaves, use 11:30 just to be safe

What if there's an outbreak among their vaccinated players?
Yeah, this is so stupid! Chris Paul got the Fauci ouchie and in the Western conference finals had to miss the first two games cause he tested positive.

Zach LaVine who had this flu during the season also got the jab afterwards now his flight to Japan for the Olympics was delayed because he tested positive. The vaccine is a joke!

Then I just heard the Foo Fighters were doing a "Vaccinated" only concert but that was cancelled because a fully vaccinated member of the band tested positive.

Seriously we need to move on from this BS!

There's no end game. We'll be dealing with this ish until 2024! :mad1:

All you have to do is break the tabs off the microwave door that, when closed, let's the microwave know the door is closed and it will operate. Next insert the tabs while leaving the door open.

Finally, program the microwave to 10 minutes on high, stick your head in, and press start.

That's only if you are lucky enough to get the chip. With 6 doses in each vial, 5 people get unlucky.

Yeah, this is so stupid! Chris Paul got the Fauci ouchie and in the Western conference finals had to miss the first two games cause he tested positive.

Zach LaVine who had this flu during the season also got the jab afterwards now his flight to Japan for the Olympics was delayed because he tested positive. The vaccine is a joke!

Then I just heard the Foo Fighters were doing a "Vaccinated" only concert but that was cancelled because a fully vaccinated member of the band tested positive.

Seriously we need to move on from this BS!

There's no end game. We'll be dealing with this ish until 2024! :mad1:

whats the joke abt the vaccine?

Please tell me that you dont associate the vaccine with complete defense against COVID. ( aka never get )

That's only if you are lucky enough to get the chip. With 6 doses in each vial, 5 people get unlucky.
Better safe than sorry. Sure I look like the stunt double for Deadpool now, but small price to pay

Isnt it sad that everytime some person disputes science and facts, they claim there is a coverup on a global scale to dupe us poor citizens into doing something with the motivation of authoritarian control. News alert: most global widespread conspiracies can never have credibility because of the smoking-gun media and the inability of millions of people to keep a secret.

You're preaching to the choir. I'm totally in the we-need-to-all-get-vaccinated camp. I was just pointing out that yes, you can still get it, but not nearly as easily. Especially after seeing JD's ironic calling of others "ignorant."

The Phizer vaccine only has a 39% effectiveness at preventing the spread of Delta. Maybe just as easily is the wrong phase but it's not far from it.

The Phizer vaccine only has a 39% effectiveness at preventing the spread of Delta. Maybe just as easily is the wrong phase but it's not far from it.

the answer is in the second part of your quoted statement there.

it provides maximum protection ( vs no vaccine just hopes and prayers ) against severe illness and hospitalization.

Isnt it sad that everytime some person disputes science and facts, they claim there is a coverup on a global scale to dupe us poor citizens into doing something with the motivation of authoritarian control. News alert: most global widespread conspiracies can never have credibility because of the smoking-gun media and the inability of millions of people to keep a secret.
But Science and facts change like the wind with this pandemic.

Perhaps we should just take the warning labels off everything, and thin the herd.

Bro, you're vaccinated, right? Then what are you so worried about? Why do you want to infringe on "MY forkING FREEDOM" to decide what gets put into my body? All medicines have side-effects. This hasn't been tested and vetted nearly enough to know how it will affect people en masse. Which is why it's only been given "Emergency Approval" by the FDA.

Sad for St. PJ, it really sucks, he was a great poster, but it was his choice, right? I'm not vaccinated and have no plans to get it. I've been exposed to it intimately, multiple times, including my wife having it for over a week before we got her tested. I've gotten tested for the virus and anti-bodies multiple times. Why TF would I want to put that sheet into my body now?

Alot of us just get skeptical when we're hounded by sources that have been proven to be untrustworthy that we have to get it or else. And any time legitimate questions are raised, the asker gets banned from the interwebz. Demonitized, Deplatformed. or excoriated by posters like you and others on this forum. Do we not have the right to ask legitimate questions and decide what drugs are put into our bodies any more?

Aren't there a number of children in intensive care in Mississippi with COVID? THAT'S WHY! I'm generally anti-vaccine too. I never get a flu shot. But, COVID kills people. Even if I don't care if I live or die. I don't want to be responsible for anybody else's death, which people like you ARE. Maybe that doesn't bother you, but it does me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom