NFL informs clubs about COVID outbreaks. [Merged] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell a lawsuit from players who CHOSE to not get vaccinated.

But all seriousness, our Saints should be very close to being 100% vaccinated, by now. And I kinda agree with the NFL in this one (shocker!!). If you chose not to get vaccinated and you get sick, then no one should be complaining from that team

so vaccinated and nonvaccinated players both wont get paid if a game cannot be rescheduled. not just the nonvaccinated ones.

Infected players will have to follow the infection protocol. It doesn’t matter if you’re vaccinated or not (you’re less likely to get infected if you are but that’s a different topic).

This is simply saying that if a team can’t play because it doesn’t have enough available players, the game will be forfeited.

Infected players will have to follow the infection protocol. It doesn’t matter if you’re vaccinated or not (you’re less likely to get infected if you are but that’s a different topic).

This is simply saying that if a team can’t play because it doesn’t have enough available players, the game will be forfeited.
seems like they worked through this last year. wasnt there only like 1 game "canceled"? if any? i cant rem.

same story, dif year. :shrug:

Has the union issued a response?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom