NFL informs clubs about COVID outbreaks. [Merged] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the joke abt the vaccine?

Please tell me that you dont associate the vaccine with complete defense against COVID. ( aka never get )
El pais has its calculator set at about a 75% reduction in transmission. Of course, morbidity and mortality are greater reductions.

Ok, you lost me with Jimmy Kimmel, a Liberal. I wonder who he is having on his show?!

Might as well post a video from CNN.

I seriously have nothing against the vaccine. I don't feel I need it. I'm doing fine, haven't changed a thing. Haven't gotten it. It's like taking an aspirin when I have no headache.

But these mask mandates and lockdown are pointless. Just need to get on with our lives FREELEY. It's not like the vaccine isn't killing people either because it is. If people are scared stay home. This flu isn't going away, so might as well get on with our lives. This is not going to end. That's all I'm saying.
Kimmel is one of the biggest creeps on the Planet !
He came to a restaurant my sister was working in and he was supposedly staring and winking at every girl in the building.
His original waiter even went home early.

Kimmel is one of the biggest creeps on the Planet !
He came to a restaurant my sister was working in and he was supposedly staring and winking at every girl in the building.
His original waiter even went home early.
Again it’s not about Kimmel. Watch the video. This is exactly the problem. The anti-vaccine crew don’t want to listen and can’t follow simple instructions.

Again it’s not about Kimmel. Watch the video. This is exactly the problem. The anti-vaccine crew don’t want to listen and can’t follow simple instructions.
I’ve had vax all my life, from a small child up until military. Not all who oppose this particular vax are ‘anti vaxxers’.

ETA:
And I’ve seen that whole video.

I’ve had vax all my life, from a small child up until military. Not all who oppose this particular vax are ‘anti vaxxers’.

ETA:
Then what do yo call them? If it is for some sort of medical reasons then they need to wear mask. Otherwise we will all have to wear masks again, not be able go to Saints games again etc.

I seriously have nothing against the vaccine. I don't feel I need it. I'm doing fine, haven't changed a thing. Haven't gotten it. It's like taking an aspirin when I have no headache.
My first inclination would be to avoid taking the "aspirin" as well. But I chose to 'take two aspirins' in the hopes that it might keep someone else from getting a "headache". Like you I want to think that I'm not as susceptible as others. However that is probably just a bit of wishful thinking on my part. But I enjoy the feeling that I am doing something that could help the community. What might happen to me from having taken the "aspirins" is not nearly as important/concerning to me.

Last edited:

ETA:
There are two lines of thinking that guide the folk who could get the vaccine but don't.

1. The gullible. They've bought into some stupid conspiracy theory about 5g or microchips or some such.

2. The selfish. "I'll be fine and I don't care if I give it to someone else."

Don't be either.

There are two lines of thinking that guide the folk who could get the vaccine but don't.

1. The gullible they've bought into some stupid conspiracy theory about 5g or microchips or some such.

2. The selfish. "I'll be fine and I don't care if I give it to someone else."

Don't be either.
I’m neither. I respect your right to choose to get the vax. I’m retired and live on a horse ranch, seldom leave, and keep a very small circle.

I have friends who’ve chosen to get the vax and friends who’ve chosen not to.

Then what do yo call them? If it is for some sort of medical reasons then they need to wear mask. Otherwise we will all have to wear masks again, not be able go to Saints games again etc.
I don’t call them anything as I’m only speaking for myself. I’m not nor have I ever been an anti vaxxer.

I’m neither. I respect your right to choose to get the vax. I’m retired and live on a horse ranch, seldom leave, and keep a very small circle.

I have friends who’ve chosen to get the vax and friends who’ve chosen not to.
No. If there's a chance you're going to be around other people at all and choose not to get it, you're being selfish.

No. If there's a chance you're going to be around other people at all and choose not to get it, you're being selfish.
I respect your right to believe that. And that’s as far as I’ll go debating this on a random internet forum, especially one which leans hard left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom