Edited NFL launching a streaming service called NFL+ (1 Viewer)

edit: updated info

(There is a 7 day free trial)

• NFL+ for $39.99/year includes access to:
    • Live local & primetime regular and postseason games on your phone or tablet
    • NFL Network (New For 2023!)
    • Live out-of-market preseason games
    • Live game audio (home, away, & national calls) for every game
    • NFL library programming on-demand and ad-free
    • Ad-free game highlights
    • NFL Fantasy+ Roster and Waiver tools on your phone or tablet (New For 2023!)
  • NFL+ Premium for $79.99/year includes access to:
    • NFL RedZone (New for 2023!)
    • Game replays (full game, condensed game, and all-22 coaches film)
    • Live local & primetime regular and postseason games on your phone or tablet
    • NFL Network (New For 2023!)
    • Live out-of-market preseason games
    • Live game audio (home, away, & national calls) for every game
    • NFL library programming on-demand and ad-free
    • Ad-free game highlights
NFL+ has been tested and optimized for the following devices:
  • iOS 13+ iPhone
  • iOS 13+ iPad
  • tvOS 13+ Apple TV
  • Android 7+ Phone
  • Android 7+ Tablet
  • Android 7+ TV
  • AndroidTV
  • Roku
  • Fire TV
  • Xbox
  • If your device is not listed here, the functionality of NFL+ may be limited.

Goodell at it again. Trying to screw up a good thing.

There's only so much money you can milk from football fans.

I already pay too much for streaming services. In fact I'm probably going to drop a couple.

I love my Saints, but after Bounty Gate, No Call and now this, it's getting ridiculous .

Why would I pay for a streaming service where the talking heads will continually talk about the Cowboys or Patrick Mahomes and occasionally show a Saints game?

Nope not for me

Goodell at it again. Trying to screw up a good thing.

There's only so much money you can milk from football fans.

I already pay too much for streaming services. In fact I'm probably going to drop a couple.

I love my Saints, but after Bounty Gate, No Call and now this, it's getting ridiculous .

Why would I pay for a streaming service where the talking heads will continually talk about the Cowboys or Patrick Mahomes and occasionally show a Saints game?

Nope not for me

Watching the preseason game....it's just a worship mohomes broadcast.

I am watching live stream. Used Reddit user all last season. Watching again on this game..Send message and I will forward the link.. GEAUX SAINTS..looking good

Anyone else have this and having issues? I subscribed to it this morning and have been watching the Saints vs Chiefs. All of a sudden about 5 mins ago the app just abruptly exited, I went back into it to continue watching and now the option to watch isn't there, but the option to listen is there. This is infuriating. I made sure I'm still signed in and all.

Anyone else have this and having issues? I subscribed to it this morning and have been watching the Saints vs Chiefs. All of a sudden about 5 mins ago the app just abruptly exited, I went back into it to continue watching and now the option to watch isn't there, but the option to listen is there. This is infuriating. I made sure I'm still signed in and all.
I haven't had that problem. I used it last year and was disappointed that I didn't have access to nfl network, RedZone, and hard knocks. I was happy to see them available now but the picture quality isn't even 480p. This might look ok on a phone but it's terrible on a 65" television. I don't remember it being like this last year.

There were some technical issues with NFL+ last year. Is it working well now?
I have only had one minor problem. The audio seems slightly delayed on some of the streams. It doesn't bother me though. I use it almost exclusively for the compressed games and that was how I used GamePass before.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom