Edited NFL launching a streaming service called NFL+ (1 Viewer)

Bally+ is $20 per month for the Pelicans games and their broadcasting is horrible. I'd imagine NFL+ will be in the 40-50$ range monthly.

edit: updated info

NFL+ will provide fans access to live local and national NFL games on mobile devices, live out-of-market preseason games across all devices, live local and national audio for every game, NFL Network shows on-demand, NFL Films archives and more
OP you made a meal of that headline

Bally+ is $20 per month for the Pelicans games and their broadcasting is horrible. I'd imagine NFL+ will be in the 40-50$ range monthly.
Per the linked article, the rumor is $5/mo and will launch in July. Remember this is just selected games on mobile devices and ALL preseason games. Sunday Ticket will remain a separate service in the USA. I'll be subscribing to NFL+ if only for the preseason.

LINK

Per the linked article, the rumor is $5/mo and will launch in July. Remember this is just selected games on mobile devices and ALL preseason games.

To my understanding, it is kind of a mix of mobile only devices, or any device without restriction:

- your live/local team will be viewable, restricted tn mobile devices (makes me curious if this will also include tablets/ipads aka something larger than a tiny phone screen)

- you’ll be able to listen to the radio broadcast of any game anywhere on any device

- watching preseason games anywhere on any device

- on-demand shows from NFL Network and the NFL Films archive (I didn't see specific restrictions, but I will guess anywhere on any device)

I'll be curious how they'll be able to establish your home/local team, but if you'll still be able to view the game if you're traveling elsewhere (say to another state) when it is playing

Do you know the pay difference between MMA and boxing? Boxing PPV makes the UFC look like a local access tv. Connor's biggest payday was when he tried to fight Floyd.
Boxings best days are lonng gone. Until then, everyone keeps pretending like theres something to see or talk about.. hoping one day it will capture just half the magic it used to have.

Boxings best days are lonng gone. Until then, everyone keeps pretending like theres something to see or talk about.. hoping one day it will capture just half the magic it used to have.
That may be true but MMA/UFC still ain't doing boxing PPV numbers. Guys like Tank are keeping the sweet science alive.

I just want a full library of archived games.
It seems odd to me that the NFL has not monetized their old games. Seems like a no brainer to make money by creating an online streaming platform either as part of the NFL app or as some new brand like "NFL Classics". The NFL never leaves money on the table. They must be having a hard time figuring out a good business plan for this or they are just too busy counting their money from the current and future TV contracts. 🤑 💰💸

It seems odd to me that the NFL has not monetized their old games. Seems like a no brainer to make money by creating an online streaming platform either as part of the NFL app or as some new brand like "NFL Classics". The NFL never leaves money on the table. They must be having a hard time figuring out a good business plan for this or they are just too busy counting their money from the current and future TV contracts. 🤑 💰💸
It’s on Gamepass, but it only goes back to 2009.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom