Edited NFL launching a streaming service called NFL+ (1 Viewer)

I got it complimentary of being a season ticket holder.
I hope they expand the full game library to past 2009, although that’s a great starting point.
It’d be fun to see some pre Brees/Payton Saints.

Pretty sure it’s just a generic high number put on there for people with STH codes going through that checkout. If you look at NFL+ Premium price it’s 79.99/yr
I just got the complimentary code. I’m sure it’s just to get through the checkout, but imma keep a real close eye on the bills this month….

What does it mean when it says on mobile devices? So not Firestick, Roku or Apple TV? Can you cast it to TV?
Nope. Just your phone. I tried once in my tablet and it wouldn't work, but my tablet hates streaming video anyway. But you can't cast RedZone through the app.

Nope. Just your phone. I tried once in my tablet and it wouldn't work, but my tablet hates streaming video anyway. But you can't cast RedZone through the app.
Well at that price, I probably wouldn’t mind having it on my IPad. But I want Saints games on the big screen. Moving in with my girlfriend so I am once again wishing antenna option (I have a recast) or maybe picking up Sling for a few months. I refuse to ever get back on cable.

Well at that price, I probably wouldn’t mind having it on my IPad. But I want Saints games on the big screen. Moving in with my girlfriend so I am once again wishing antenna option (I have a recast) or maybe picking up Sling for a few months. I refuse to ever get back on cable.

I use an adapter to play stuff off my phone on my tv. I don’t have satellite or antenna just an hdmi adapter. If you’ve got a newer tv I’m sure there’s a way to Bluetooth it or something, my tv is from 2006-2007 lol

I'm watching preseason on my free nfl+ now. So far so good. I'm going to need it for the game tonight I guess so I wanted to test it ahead of time.

I have NFL+ Premium in the Chicago market. I've tried my phone, an NVIDIA Shield TV, and a Sony TV. The Bears preseason game doesn't show on any of them. It gives the option to listen to that game. I am able to watch the Commanders game on all three. I'm hoping that the Saints game will work well tonight. If not, I have a good option. I mainly got + because I want to be able to watch if I miss a live broadcast.

I have NFL+ Premium in the Chicago market. I've tried my phone, an NVIDIA Shield TV, and a Sony TV. The Bears preseason game doesn't show on any of them. It gives the option to listen to that game. I am able to watch the Commanders game on all three. I'm hoping that the Saints game will work well tonight. If not, I have a good option. I mainly got + because I want to be able to watch if I miss a live broadcast.
I think it’s because the Bears game is available locally in Chicago.

I think it’s because the Bears game is available locally in Chicago.
I'm sure that you're correct. I watched via antenna.

I'm watching the Colts/Bills now.

For years I complained that I couldn't watch preseason. Now I can. I'm happy with this, so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom