NFL leaning towards Packers vs Bears to Open Season (1 Viewer)

XLR8

Very Banned
Reaction score

At least it won’t be the Rams or Pats. Perhaps they were worried about low ratings again?

That's roger worried about a stadium full of roger clown shirts on opening night.

Last edited:
That's roger worried about a stadium full of roger clown shirts on opening night.

This is precisely the reason. It’ll be very difficult to explain and conspicuous though if the Pats as Super Bowl champs aren’t in a prime time slot opening weekend. We’ll see lots of clown shirts somewhere in prime time.

But I’d guess the odds of the Saints getting a prime time opening weekend home game are low...

It's the leagues 100 year anniversary season and they are working towards having more "traditional rivalry" matchups.

King Roger wants to keep discussion of the Super Dome Screw Job off the national front burner to start a new season. They will tuck us away on a regional broadcast.

I'm a big fan of nationally televised games that feature an AFC team and an NFC team so I can always root against the NFC team.

I'm surprised they don't show more AFC vs NFC matchups
Divisional opponent matchups aren't that excited to teams outside of the division who is playing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom