NFL Live on Now! (1 Viewer)

TCEd

All-Pro
Reaction score
Funny, instead of talking about who is the best QB atm & having to mention Brees, instead they ask who is the best SB QB, all because of Manning's win last night, boy they will do anything to not talk about the Saints.

At least after this season & we win the SB, they may finally give him respect......maybe!

IMOP i think it would take 2 or 3 super-bowls to get major respect. One super-bowl will be forgotten quick fast and in a hurry.

that is hilarious

after he won the ESPN QB poll last week they gotta change the question up. everybody knows Brees is the best QB on earth right now.

People on here worry too much about respect. Drew has been getting tons of respect the last week or so. When he gets a ring this year he'll be part of the larger discussion.

Thanks for the reminder! I was too busy replying to posts in another thread. I lost track of time..lol

Let's just let Drew's play do the talking. After a few more dominant performances, they won't be able to ignore his skills.

Funny, instead of talking about who is the best QB atm & having to mention Brees, instead they ask who is the best SB QB, all because of Manning's win last night, boy they will do anything to not talk about the Saints.

At least after this season & we win the SB, they may finally give him respect......maybe!
Manning did some pretty special things last night.

You expect the conversation to shift.

From this point on, Sainst will have to win, Brees will have to be consistent and eventually get a championship to truly be accepted as equal to Manning and Brady.

That's just the way it works.

Even with Marino everyone says "but he never won a championship".

8vnnrp.jpg

Let it go people please!

If we win a SB this all goes away. But until then please let it go.

All focus should be on the Bills right now anyway.

2 playoff wins in 43 years

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom