NFL Live Profile the Saints... (Now with Video) (Merged) (1 Viewer)

Yeah I peeped that Yesterday, thank god I have a series taping of NFL Live...cant wait to see it....watch it be the last 2min of the show and they dont really talk about nothing except how poor our defense is and we can use just about anybody....you know how they do us, no real attempt at journalism.

Yeah I peeped that Yesterday, thank god I have a series taping of NFL Live...cant wait to see it....watch it be the last 2min of the show and they dont really talk about nothing except how poor our defense is and we can use just about anybody....you know how they do us, no real attempt at journalism.

Nah, I don't think so. Today they profiled the Bengals it was a pretty full segment in the middle of the show. They'll probably interview one of our players, then discuss our draft and FA needs.

i was about to say...thanks for reposting a thread that is directly underneath this one.....lol

Sorry everyone, but that was the absolute worst piece of jouranlism I've ever seen. I have watched the previous 9 and can say without a doubt, the piece they did on the Saints was total garbage at best!

There was no interview with any of our players, no analysis by Kiper about who we might be targeting, and to top it all off....it didn't even last three minutes.

They talked about defense and how we went from 11th to 26th.
They talked about J David and how he was thrust into man to man from a cover 2
They talked about how Drew broke records last year
They talked about the poor running game and how Duece was out and Reggie needs to act like the honeymoon is over and play lights out.

All in all, I get more information from Saints Report. If you want to know what they said in detail, go back and look at any thread posted on here prior to the Super Bowl. I was completely dissapointed. Not any mention of who we are targeting, no rumors of Thomas or Vilma. Total waste of time....:cussing:

Thanks for posting the clip, St. Chad. I haven't seen of the other team features, but that story didn't require a lot of digging. Pretty common stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom