NFL might ban long hair (merged) (1 Viewer)

I thought they just made a rule that makes it so that you can't pull hair anymore to tackle someone. Why would they make that rule and then ban long hair soon after.

I think that a player that has hair that long should realize that they are not protected by being pulled down by it and be at their own personal risk. I don't think it should be illegal. MM wouldn't be the predator without his dreads.

I thought they just made a rule that makes it so that you can't pull hair anymore to tackle someone. Why would they make that rule and then ban long hair soon after.

I believe the rule they made was...if you have long hair you CAN be tackled by it...thus promoting players to not have long hair, but not forcing a cut on them either

I think that a player that has hair that long should realize that they are not protected by being pulled down by it and be at their own personal risk. I don't think it should be illegal. MM wouldn't be the predator without his dreads.

I think that IS the rule. Luckily defenders don't get tackled too much (I wish MM was tackled MORE).

Players who choose to wear their hair long risk getting it pulled.

I think the NFL is moving against long hair because it covers the name, and that is part of the uniform........we all know how strict the NFL is about uniforms.

That's terrible the NFL isn't a catholic school. No Long Hair rule would ruin the game and I would never watch an NFL game again. I have a solution, how about they just have to have their hair under their jersey so it doesn't cover up the name and it can;t be pulled.

Last edited:
These players get paid millions of NFL dollars, they should do whatever the NFL tell them to do, if the commissioner pulls down his pants and tell them all pucker up and get to kissin they better get the good chap stick out and get them lips good and ready.

What they choose to do with their life in the offseason and retired is their own business, but as long as their under contract their life belong to the fans and the NFL.
Sorry i can't take sides with Multimillionaires that think they can get and do whatever they want.

OK, Goodell, we get it already....you want to be known as the ruler-wielding nun of the NFL. Get a life.

I say just do away with all rules so all of you guys will be happy.

OK, Goodell, we get it already....you want to be known as the ruler-wielding nun of the NFL. Get a life.

Goodell didn't propose this. While using your own life, feel free to read the article as well. :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom