NFL Most hated teams (1 Viewer)

What's the Midwest/West hate the Pats so much for? Just because they win so many Super Bowls? Most teams on here are the top team in their division and no one hates the Chiefs or Chargers?

Color me a little confused. Weird how Washington (the state) hates the 9ers but Oregon hates the Rams. You'd think with how bad the niners were this last year that the Rams and Seahawks would be the only really hated teams in that division. I mean, the niners have been pretty bad ever since that Super Bowl loss in 2012, haven't they? (I mean, I get it. The hate doesn't fade just because a team is bad. I still hate the niners from when they were in our division. Just seems odd if this was based on 2018 data.)

The midwestern hate of the Pats stems from Belichick and Cleveland split as well as the colts.

I'm surprised there's not more Saints hate in Minny

Alabama apparently has more tweet-vocal Falcons fans than Saints fans. And I guess if you're not on the "hate" list, you're basically on the irrelevant list - Vikings, Giants, Titans, Dolphins, Bucs, Colts, Texans. Chiefs, Panthers...

Alabama apparently has more tweet-vocal Falcons fans than Saints fans. And I guess if you're not on the "hate" list, you're basically on the irrelevant list - Vikings, Giants, Titans, Dolphins, Bucs, Colts, Texans. Chiefs, Panthers...

Much of Alabama is Saints country, and in particular the Gulf Coast. Overall, this visual representation isn't as much inaccurate as it is incomplete. For example, where's the Redskins logo? Wouldn't that belong in Texas and at least watermarked elsewhere along the East Coast? And as someone halfway pointed out, where are the Viking horns for Wisconsin and Michigan?

I take pride that the Saints are the most hated team in the NFC South.

How can anyone hate the saints?

I mean, jealous maybe; but hate?

More hate in Texas for the Eagles rather than the Giants? Interesting lol

The more hated you are, the better you usually are. I'm really good with Georgia though the Carolina's hating us. I wish it were more. New Orleans is one of those peculiar cities though....that hates an already pitiful franchise.....and I love that.

Much of Alabama is Saints country, and in particular the Gulf Coast. Overall, this visual representation isn't as much inaccurate as it is incomplete. For example, where's the Redskins logo? Wouldn't that belong in Texas and at least watermarked elsewhere along the East Coast? And as someone halfway pointed out, where are the Viking horns for Wisconsin and Michigan?

Yes, Alabama is crazy for the Saints - with a few Bucs fans who are terrified of the Saints. Hardly ever see anyone sporting Failcon gear there.

I agree the map is incomplete, but its also somewhat inaccurate. I lived in New England for many years and spoke to a lot of football junkies up there. The real teams they hate with passion are the ones that have knocked Brady out the playoffs. They hate the Chargers, Steelers and Colts a lot more than they hate the Jets. Seriously, they just kind of pity the rest of the division.

Alabama is 99% UA homers. Don't let anyone tell you different. Sundays are meant for church, eating, and talking about the UA rout the night before (unless day after championship- SMILE!!!). The other 1 % is spread between Falcons, Saints, Cowboys, Steelers.

Exactly!
I'm so glad we're worth being hated by others. :grin:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom