NFL Most hated teams (1 Viewer)

Alabama apparently has more tweet-vocal Falcons fans than Saints fans. And I guess if you're not on the "hate" list, you're basically on the irrelevant list - Vikings, Giants, Titans, Dolphins, Bucs, Colts, Texans. Chiefs, Panthers...
Texans are hated in Tennessee. The whole Oilers connection and same division.

From my perspective up here in the Seattle area, this map is WAY out of date. There is no way that the 49-ers are the most hated team in WA state, ID and MT.

That was the case 5 years ago when Jim Harbaugh was the HC but not now... no way.

Last edited:
Well let me give you my list:

1. Carolina (mostly because of Scam Newton)
2. San Francisco (loooong history)
3. Atlanta (enough said)
4. Dallas (mostly due to their fans and Jerry Jones)
5. Minnesota (whiniest fans in the league)
6. Seattle (mostly because of Pete Carroll)
7. Chicago (2006)
8. Packers (mostly because of Rodgers)
9. Los Angeles Rams (going back to Martz days)
10. Miami (personal reasons)

Oh I still despise them...it's just that they have been irrelevant for so long they are like that little brother you don't pay much attention to. The 49ers of the 80's and 90's on the other hand would ruin my Sundays...and the 2011 playoff loss to them was the most painful in history for me...until this past season. The Panthers...are mostly because we had trouble with them for a while...Steve Smith...and now Scam Newton. When Scam is gone I will find a new #1 team.

Oh I still despise them...it's just that they have been irrelevant for so long they are like that little brother you don't pay much attention to. The 49ers of the 80's and 90's on the other hand would ruin my Sundays...and the 2011 playoff loss to them was the most painful in history for me...until this past season. The Panthers...are mostly because we had trouble with them for a while...Steve Smith...and now Scam Newton. When Scam is gone I will find a new #1 team.
Had it not been for the 49ers, I think the Mora Saints would’ve made at least a Super Bowl appearance.

If the maps were by county, western WI would hate the Vikings.
The population centers for WI are near to Chicago though, so the state tilts in favor of the Democrats.. I mean Bears.

Had it not been for the 49ers, I think the Mora Saints would’ve made at least a Super Bowl appearance.

Which is just one of the many reasons I loathed them. Yay we are 12-4!! Oh wait...the 49ers are 13-3...

The irony is that a lot of Houstonians still hate the Texans cause "they're not the Oilers!". Oilers had a lot of personality.

If I would've ever had a 2nd favorite team it would've been the Oilers of the early 80's. Bum Phillips and Earl Campbell were very entertaining. Campbell was prob my all-time fave running back to watch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom