NFL Most hated teams (1 Viewer)

Why does the upper Northeast states hate the Jets? Seems like a waste of hate... kinda like hating Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh... Eeyore and the Jets hate themselves enough to get the job done.

If this was 1987 till 2000 the 49ers hands down would be the most hated team in the south, especially in Louisiana.

Why does the upper Northeast states hate the Jets? Seems like a waste of hate... kinda like hating Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh... Eeyore and the Jets hate themselves enough to get the job done.
Giants fans hating their in state rival.

Alabama is 99% UA homers. Don't let anyone tell you different. Sundays are meant for church, eating, and talking about the UA rout the night before (unless day after championship- SMILE!!!). The other 1 % is spread between Falcons, Saints, Cowboys, Steelers.

Duly noted, but what do they do after they lose to Clemson in a championship game?

Well let me give you my list:

1. Carolina (mostly because of Scam Newton)
2. San Francisco (loooong history)
3. Atlanta (enough said)
4. Dallas (mostly due to their fans and Jerry Jones)
5. Minnesota (whiniest fans in the league)
6. Seattle (mostly because of Pete Carroll)
7. Chicago (2006)
8. Packers (mostly because of Rodgers)
9. Los Angeles Rams (going back to Martz days)
10. Miami (personal reasons)

Well let me give you my list:

1. Carolina (mostly because of Scam Newton)
2. San Francisco (loooong history)
3. Atlanta (enough said)
4. Dallas (mostly due to their fans and Jerry Jones)
5. Minnesota (whiniest fans in the league)
6. Seattle (mostly because of Pete Carroll)
7. Chicago (2006)
8. Packers (mostly because of Rodgers)
9. Los Angeles Rams (going back to Martz days)
10. Miami (personal reasons)
Atlanta has to be number one, but I appreciate the history of #2 and #9. But if you remember them, how can you not put Atlanta on top with the Big Ben plays?

Everybody in the NE hates everything. I guess living 6-months is grey, dark, rainy freezing conditions just makes people mean. I mean I dunno. Just using Cajun logic - lol

Surprised Missouri isn’t the Rams...

:hihi:
Just the southeastern part of Missouri. St Louis has more sports fans in Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas. Kansas City has West, Central, and North Missouri. Southwest Missouri is divided betweeen St. Louis and Kansas City. Probably has a lot to do with the Mason Dixon Line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom