NFL MVP Talk (Latest Blog) (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Here's a story that one of the NFL contributors for my outlet Strike 7 Sports came up with regarding the league's current MVP race. We got a little push back on who we thought our number one choice for MVP should be in a story posted a few weeks ago. After today's performance, it reaffirmed why he's our number one guy to win the award. Lol
I hope you enjoy and discuss. Thanks for your support.

Here's a story that one of the NFL contributors for my outlet Strike 7 Sports came up with regarding the league's current MVP race. We got a little push back on who we thought our number one choice for MVP should be in a story posted a few weeks ago. After today's performance, it reaffirmed why he's our number one guy to win the award. Lol
I hope you enjoy and discuss. Thanks for your support.

Tristan Wirfs is a dominant RT and has helped transform the line as well.

I agree with your 1 guy but I'm surprised Lamar is not on the list, is it because they lost today.

I agree with your 1 guy but I'm surprised Lamar is not on the list, is it because they lost today.
Well, when he submitted the article to me, it was on Friday. The story went live on the site yesterday. The choices that are on there are solid. In regards to Lamar, I wasn't expecting that outcome today. Things may get interesting in that division. If it was a top-ten list, he probably would be on there.

Last edited:
I'm going to give some love for Derek Carr. The Raiders are 5-2 with all that went on with the Gruden scandal and Carr has averaged an amazing 373.4 yards per game in those 5 wins.
He went 31-for-34 (91.2%) for 323 yards today and his top pass catchers were Foster Moreau, Hunter Renfrow, and Bryan Edwards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom