NFL Network’s Peter Schrager says Sean Payton gave the Saints a pep talk before they beat the Raiders [Edit: Kamara denies report, Schrager apologizes (1 Viewer)

I like that we are not playing well, because the Saints Organization can see the mistake they made hiring DA, even though they're intentions were good as he is a part of the Payton tree and a trusted staff member he is just not cut out to lead a franchise as a HC, so hopefully this is a one and done experiment.
Loomis took Sean's referral blindly and conducted a sham search, we're paying for his lapse now.

Pretty sure he helped Pete with the offensive game plan too. That was easily the best game Pete called all season, I mean amazing game plan.
So, I watch games between teams, see some new wrinkles a team throws out there. The next week, that opposing team will use the same play bc it worked against them. Basically you learn something new every week type thing of some sort. However, it’s like Pete isn’t even looking at other teams in the NFL, trying to come up with new stuff. It’s just odd. First off, how does this dude work side by freaking side to Sean effing Payton and not learn things?!?! Even Joe Brady, who was deep in the back as an offensive assistant, somehow managed to peep some things from a distance. Make this make sense!!!

A player must have leaked this information because we know it wasn't anyone in management. on top of all that, my guess is the Saints will get fined for using payton this way while he is supposed to be working for Fox. Some kind of collusion.

If this is true then really just fire Dennis Allen now. These guys are not gonna play for him like they did for SP.

A player must have leaked this information because we know it wasn't anyone in management. on top of all that, my guess is the Saints will get fined for using payton this way while he is supposed to be working for Fox. Some kind of collusion.
He is still under contract with the Saints so he cando what he wants with the team.

Honestly, this just keeps on getting more embarrassing by the news cycle for Loomis and his decision to promote Allen.

We cant blame Allen too much. He was 8-28 coming in. His record was out there. He wasnt a good coach in Oakland. There were some warnings from Raider Nation that people took as disgruntled former employer type stuff. Or they blamed the franchise for being a dumpster fire. So they hire Allen, and this team takes a half season to light a match in a new dumpster. Shocking.

It was predictable. Like the World Cup being a disaster in Qatar. Some things you see from miles away.

But Im not kidding myself, this season is Loomis' turd. Aint no way to polish it, so you have to flush and get yourself a fresh pot of water.

Football season is over man. Such a joke.

Loomis needs to be held accountable for this disaster IMO.

GD if this doesn't speak volumes.

It’s like renting your dream car for 3 days.

You won’t be able to get another one in your lifetime, just cherish the memories while you had it.

Means alot and shows what the guys are missing. Accountability. Coach spoke and they listened. DA doesn't have that level of respect from that locker room.

Am I the only one who thinks Payton is gonna come back at some point?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom