NFL Network missing an opportuny (1 Viewer)

Saint Tex

Delvin, Bro
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Day after free agency opens--first big news--and a lot of it--since the season ended. Saturday, lots of folks at home thinking about where the best free agents are going, what players their team is going after, what players their team has landed. Great chance for in-depth analysis of the impact of new additions, tracking who's visiting where, what the rumors are about who will land where. Plus it's still winter, and lots of people have to stay inside.

And the NFL Network plays a replay of top ten nicknames. Next is the 2004 version of Hey Rookie.

Seems like this is one weekend they might have wanted to work.

I completely and totally agree, but NFL Network is known for that unfortunately.

Profootballtalk.com said that their web hits this year DOUBLED compared to last year at this exact same time. Too bad NFL Network doesn;t have forward thinking producers.

I agree - I was miffed yesterday when I was trying to see footage the Asante press conference and all I got on NFLN was the combine re-run.

All this and I have to pay $5 extra a month for it.

Exactly what i was thinking. I was ready to watch some NFL Total Acess, but when I turned on the TV, all I got was "Top 10"...

Day after free agency opens--first big news--and a lot of it--since the season ended. Saturday, lots of folks at home thinking about where the best free agents are going, what players their team is going after, what players their team has landed. Great chance for in-depth analysis of the impact of new additions, tracking who's visiting where, what the rumors are about who will land where. Plus it's still winter, and lots of people have to stay inside.

And the NFL Network plays a replay of top ten nicknames. Next is the 2004 version of Hey Rookie.

Seems like this is one weekend they might have wanted to work.

They cant afford to run the network full time because the cable companies will not give them their fare share of hundreds of millions of $$$$$$$$$$$.

(sarcasm)

I don't get it anymore, dish network took it off of their top 100 channels package and I am not paying more just for nfln. and of course I just signed up for an 18 month contract.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom