NFL Network - Reggie Bush (1 Viewer)

Wrong...DirecTv has "Sunday Ticket" locked up, NOT NFL NETWORK! Two seperate things.
Yep, I'm a Dish Network subscriber and they carry NFL Network.

You would think that these cable companies would get the channel for its customers as they will show many exclusive games this year. (I'm glad I dumped mine long ago)

Ok, a little recap. Marshall was saying that Reggie has to learn to read the movements of the formation of the defense, let me explain:

In a traditional allignement Marshall said that Reggie should read the movement between the triangle made by the defensive ends and the MIKE, as soon as the MIKE starts to move sidewise, Reggie should be patient to read the blocks by the guards and tackles, plant his foot and turn to run inside when something is opend. In this case he showed a gap opened between Jammal Brown and Nesbit. In this case Reggie didn't saw it and bounce to the outside with no gain. He also showed a nickle formation (I think, was distracted by my kid) and showed a four angle square he sould learn to read on the same way.

He also showed Reggie running with the ball only on his arm, not tight to his body. Marshall said that the same problem was the one that Tiki Barber had early in his career. Reggie opens his arm because of the speed of his movements but that won't fly in the NFL.

I have Cableone also. I used to have DirecTv, but I've moved to apartments that don't allow dishes.
I'm sure you've already seen this problem, but I've seen a couple of posts that suggest a tenant could not be forbidden to install an antenna. That's not entirely accurate. :( Apartments generally aren't covered under the FCC "OTARD" guidelines. An exception to this would be a patio or something similar to which you have sole access.

http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/consumerdish.html

As far as Cable One, I plan on outlining the problems I've had with them, and then posting about it on the EE board.

Time Warner is one that refuses to offer NFLN. I have sent them a couple of letters. They're just sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom