NFL Network - Reggie Bush (1 Viewer)

Shibby

Fleur de ****in' Lis!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
NFL Network - Reggie Bush - Recapped Post #5

Just said that Marshall Faulk is going to go 'Inside the Playbook' with/about Reggie Bush. I have no idea what that means, just giving a headsup.

Last edited:
It hasn't come up yet. They're doing the same Colston story that was run the other day right now.

Pretty short segment, they broke down a 3-4 runs of his and showed the better running lanes that would have had blockers in front. A couple of them looked like he could have run for a while if he hit the holes.

Marshall also talked about him needing to hold the ball closer to his body in traffic.

I have Cableone also. I used to have DirecTv, but I've moved to apartments that don't allow dishes.

This has been posted by others, but I think it's a solid idea;

Why not bring Faulk in to help coach Reggie? I understand we have a RB coach and all, but I think Faulk could give better insight to Reggie, player to player. JMO.

I have Cableone also. I used to have DirecTv, but I've moved to apartments that don't allow dishes.

I think there is a federal law prohibiting apartment complexes from banning dishes, you might want to check into it. They can limit you on where you can put the dish but legally they cannot outright ban them.

I talked to cableone and they told me that Direct TV has the NFL Network locked up for some time.

Wrong...DirecTv has "Sunday Ticket" locked up, NOT NFL NETWORK! Two seperate things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom