NFL Network right now! (1 Viewer)

Eeyore

Cultured, sophisticated, man about town!
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Some of you may want to watch "The 10 greatest linebacking corps of all time on NFL Network right now.

They are number 1. Its a rerun from last year. They beat the '86 Giants.

Thanks. I am sure the DP will be in the top 5.

They were #1 - Only time an entire LB group was ever voted to start in the Pro Bowl. All 4 made the Pro Bowl that year - Ricky, Sam, Pat, & Vaughn

Yea, I watched it once before and just watched it again. That guy for the pittsburgh radio is annoying. LOL

i watched it too. the dome patrol was awesome. if only we had an offense to back them up we would have gotten a superbowl

I remember watching the Saints-Titans game last year and my wife said, "we need some big mean dudes on our defense" because Haynesworth seemed to be single-handedly manhandling our offensive line. So I made her stay up to watch it so she could see what a real defense was. I told her that from my generation, the Dome Patrol was a good reason to fall in love with the Saints and for always being the underdog. After watching it she thought the Dome Patrol was awesome and now has a lot more respect for the Saints. God I love my wife.

Someday (soon I hope) we will have a defense that will strike fear into the hearts of opposing defenses, once again. God, I would sell my sould for a defense like that right now.

I missed it unfortunately.

But I have many fond memories of the DP dominating defense. And yes the 4 LB's were very special. Too bad our FO attrition has not allowed legacies such as this continue. The effort of the most recent Saints D efforts (from the players up to TB himself) should be ashamed really.

I just hope SP can get a D in here this next year to time it with the O being up. We can only hope.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom