NFL Network - Saints vs. Jets: Wired & NFL Weekly Countdown: Saints "D" (1 Viewer)

BigSlick

Unit 3000-21 is warming.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks man. Who's #52? He's built just like Reggie Bush.

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
Good find. There was small clip on Sound FX this week of Heath Evans telling Jon Stinchcomb, "Tell me if this hurts." He then light-heartedly smacks Stinchcomb in the face. Stinchcomb says something to the effect of, "I'll lay you out if you do that again." It was funny.

Last edited:

BigSlick

Unit 3000-21 is warming.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My boy Jonathan Casillas.

Oh, my bad dude! I was just trying to be a smart***. I saw a rocked-up dude wearing 52, and I thought it was a reversed negative sort of image snafu. (Although now that I take a second to think about it, it would still look like a 52. Ugh. Long day.)

Nah 2019

We're crab people now Dee
Reaction score
"We aint trash talking - it's just 4-0"

Gotta love Grant's soundbytes...

TheMike62987

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Oh, my bad dude! I was just trying to be a smart***. I saw a rocked-up dude wearing 52, and I thought it was a reversed negative sort of image snafu. (Although now that I take a second to think about it, it would still look like a 52. Ugh. Long day.)

We need a link for this. I absolutely must see it.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
The who dat chant is a question, who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? The proper answer is, DAT NOBODY! WHO DAT! DAT NOBODY!!!!

MamaRoux

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
The who dat chant is a question, who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? The proper answer is, DAT NOBODY! WHO DAT! DAT NOBODY!!!!

Who Dat, PLEASE! Whey Darren Sharper wants to say "Who Dat?" and answer "WE DAT!" I'm DOWN WIT DAT!

WHO DAT? WE DAT! WHO DAT? SAY'IN WE DAT! It's got CHANT potential! The WHOLE DOME CHANTING: "WHO DAT? SAY'IN WE DAT!" It's got a lot going for it as a huge noisey chant and easier to get the whole DOME rock'in rather than the awesome yet lengthy, "Who Dat Say Dey Gonna Beat Dem SAINTS? WHO DAT?" Try it out your self and you'll see the "WHO/ WE" Combo makes no sense but what do we care? It's our chant!

9thwardsaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score

It appears 2 me that sharper is referring to a track Who Dat on Young Jeezy last album The Recession. One of the best rap albums of the year by the way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom