NFL Network - Saints vs. Jets: Wired & NFL Weekly Countdown: Saints "D" (1 Viewer)

The who dat chant is a question, who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? The proper answer is, DAT NOBODY! WHO DAT! DAT NOBODY!!!!

It appears 2 me that sharper is referring to a track Who Dat on Young Jeezy last album The Recession. One of the best rap albums of the year by the way.

I remember hearing Sanchez say something about Keller being open and beating Porter on Sharpers's pick 6. Maybe he should watch this video! Porter was also in great position to make a play on the ball. You could barely see Keller with Porters blanket coverage. Great to see Porter locking down his man like that, while Sharp steps in front to make the pick. Saints football!! Who Dat Baby!!!!!!

back in the day when st aug was bringing the "who dat" back - they would add a "nobody"
as in "who dat say dey gonna beat dem saints" "no -body, no, no no-body"

Who Dat, PLEASE! Whey Darren Sharper wants to say "Who Dat?" and answer "WE DAT!" I'm DOWN WIT DAT!

WHO DAT? WE DAT! WHO DAT? SAY'IN WE DAT! It's got CHANT potential! The WHOLE DOME CHANTING: "WHO DAT? SAY'IN WE DAT!" It's got a lot going for it as a huge noisey chant and easier to get the whole DOME rock'in rather than the awesome yet lengthy, "Who Dat Say Dey Gonna Beat Dem SAINTS? WHO DAT?" Try it out your self and you'll see the "WHO/ WE" Combo makes no sense but what do we care? It's our chant!

You can chant whatever you want, I'm going to say Who Dat! DAT NOBODY! Because it's true.

Where is that video of the guy that puts on the really small Williams jersey and hangs out his car screaming WHO DAT!

Found it

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kg3_JzVXRQE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kg3_JzVXRQE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom