NFL Network - Saints vs. Jets: Wired & NFL Weekly Countdown: Saints "D" (1 Viewer)

Thanks man. Who's #52? He's built just like Reggie Bush.

Good find. There was small clip on Sound FX this week of Heath Evans telling Jon Stinchcomb, "Tell me if this hurts." He then light-heartedly smacks Stinchcomb in the face. Stinchcomb says something to the effect of, "I'll lay you out if you do that again." It was funny.

Last edited:
My boy Jonathan Casillas.

Oh, my bad dude! I was just trying to be a smart***. I saw a rocked-up dude wearing 52, and I thought it was a reversed negative sort of image snafu. (Although now that I take a second to think about it, it would still look like a 52. Ugh. Long day.)

"We aint trash talking - it's just 4-0"

Gotta love Grant's soundbytes...

Oh, my bad dude! I was just trying to be a smart***. I saw a rocked-up dude wearing 52, and I thought it was a reversed negative sort of image snafu. (Although now that I take a second to think about it, it would still look like a 52. Ugh. Long day.)

We need a link for this. I absolutely must see it.

The who dat chant is a question, who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? The proper answer is, DAT NOBODY! WHO DAT! DAT NOBODY!!!!

The who dat chant is a question, who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? The proper answer is, DAT NOBODY! WHO DAT! DAT NOBODY!!!!

Who Dat, PLEASE! Whey Darren Sharper wants to say "Who Dat?" and answer "WE DAT!" I'm DOWN WIT DAT!

WHO DAT? WE DAT! WHO DAT? SAY'IN WE DAT! It's got CHANT potential! The WHOLE DOME CHANTING: "WHO DAT? SAY'IN WE DAT!" It's got a lot going for it as a huge noisey chant and easier to get the whole DOME rock'in rather than the awesome yet lengthy, "Who Dat Say Dey Gonna Beat Dem SAINTS? WHO DAT?" Try it out your self and you'll see the "WHO/ WE" Combo makes no sense but what do we care? It's our chant!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom