Nfl Network showing Saints Superbowl Win @ 230 eastern time (1 Viewer)

Mitter714

Pull to Inflate
Reaction score
Sorry if it was already posted. Should put a smile on your face, as a little preview for next year.:beerchug:

Good heads up but I pulled out my copy last week to watch during the Atl/49er's game. I just couldn't stand watching either of those teams but was glad the Falcons lost.

Thanks. I had not seen it and have my DVD copy in storage, so this is a great afternoon to revisit glory.

It's the 30 minute version but still fun to watch.

This is a nice video of the SB.

<iframe width="760" height="415" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SrlOFDWkLL4?list=PLBB4DADCE8BDFE0B0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gotta stop living in the past, y'all. Our team is on a precarious edge at the moment with a terrible D, changing to a new scheme. We can't keep wasting Drew's prime. There is a great article about how Brady is starting to decline and that plus his salary is dragging the Patriots underwater. The time is NOW. 2009 is eons ago in the football world. No more resting on yesterday's laurels. Can't keep flashing the 2009 ring when we get tested.

Gotta stop living in the past, y'all. Our team is on a precarious edge at the moment with a terrible D, changing to a new scheme. We can't keep wasting Drew's prime. There is a great article about how Brady is starting to decline and that plus his salary is dragging the Patriots underwater. The time is NOW. 2009 is eons ago in the football world. No more resting on yesterday's laurels. Can't keep flashing the 2009 ring when we get tested.

get out. Thats the teams job to fix everything and get us back and u know how long saints fans waited to win the SB.. My grandpa was a diehard fan from the beginning and died before seeing them win it all. I'm sure he would've been glad to watch them win over and over again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom