NFL Network? (1 Viewer)

saints28

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Has anyone heard the nfl network this morning they the pats, cowboys, and jets winning there games and then they go into the big games of the weekend. It is the promo when leading in after a commerical. sounds recorded.

I think he is saying that the NFL network has a pre-recorded audio that was running that talked about the Pats, Jets, and Cowboys winning their Thanksgiving day games. However, they are wrong and it pleases me more that it was our Saints that made this happen!

Yes I heard it and rewound and listened again. It was classic no respect.

I guess the NFL Network commercial guy turned his TV off and went to bed right after Roy Williams caught that late pass and took off running!

Yes I heard it and rewound and listened again. It was classic no respect.

seems more like classic master control operator pushes the wrong buttons after walking in on 2 hours sleep and hung over.

Jerry paid them to do it. I think it's funny. I live in Redskins country so most of my friends were happy we beat the Cowgirls.

Watching "America's Game" and I just heard it

Rewound it 3 or 4 times to make sure and came straight here

"Week 12 already under way with key victories by the Cowboy, Jets and Patriots"

Most likely they prerecorded those promos, with several versions to cover all the options. Someone got the wrong number in master control.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom