NFL Network?? (1 Viewer)

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
What is up with the NFL network this week? did Benson not pay his subsription fee this week? I watched all sunday evening and NO mention of the saints game. NONE!!!! Then I watch this evening the "Sunday games as they happened in real time" and they showed the saints first TD and then not another clip from the game. (and this is a segmen that is suppose to show all scores in the order they happened)

As little as they are showing and talking about the saints/bucs game makes me wonder if something is not in the "fix". AND I am not one of those guys who constantly complain about the saints not getting props.

Me and my dad waited for a while to see the highlights on sunday, and all they did was show the score. I wonder when they are gonna wake up and join the rest of the real world's unanimous praise of the Saints? LOL.

It should be called the Dallas Cowboy network. I don't understand why they show highlights of 2 or 3 games over and over. Its not just the saints. They will show Cowboy, Dophins, and NY Giants highlights every 15 minutes and totally ignore the rest of the schedule.
I would watch sportscenter but I can't stand Nascar, Golf, or the NBA.

I saw it Sunday night, yesterday before the MNF and again this morning. I am sick of it now.

I don't understand how they can go 3 times to the same game (normally, the cowboys) and ignore most of the others.

But frankly, I don't pay attention to this sunday shows at the NFLNetwork, I don't know who is this Jamie Duke's guy but if they can't do better than him, they are lost.

And Deion?, even Michael Irvin is better, and that is saying something....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom