NFL Network (1 Viewer)

Air what replay? If you’re talking about camp coverage, you didn’t miss much.

They already show cased us from 9am to 2pm a few days back.

Bozz means that the replay of the upcoming Thursday Pre-Season game will not be aired on NFL Network until 3am on Sunday, while other teams replay will have already aired twice before Saints even once.

I don’t tune in to NFL Network mainly because I never see Saints coverage. I know we are a small market but jeez we actually have some star power with Drew, MT, Lattimore, Kamara and Cam Jordan.

Bozz means that the replay of the upcoming Thursday Pre-Season game will not be aired on NFL Network until 3am on Sunday, while other teams replay will have already aired twice before Saints even once.
apparently everyone else didn't read my full post or yours because they are still talking about training camp coverage. This exactly what i was referring to

As long as they are replaying our games in Jan and Feb :winkthumb:

I accepted the fact, as a St Louis Cardinal fan, that if your team doesn’t play in NY, Boston, or LA then your team and it’s stars aren’t as loved by the national Media as much as average players for said teams.

I accepted the fact, as a St Louis Cardinal fan, that if your team doesn’t play in NY, Boston, or LA then your team and it’s stars aren’t as loved by the national Media as much as average players for said teams.
Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis when Peyton was there, Denver, Oakland,
Those are not major cities, but yet were either the most talked team or one of the most respected franchises of the league.

That’s why I’m thankful for the internet and this site.
I haven’t watched NFL network or ESPN in many years. (Unless there is a game I’m watching on either network)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom