NFL Not Expected to Severely Punish the Titans for COVID-19 Violations (1 Viewer)

that’s a long way to go to try and discredit what was a joke in the first place. Double standards was more or less the subject of the joke and it will be very hard to make a case thatdouble standards do not exist in the nfl.

Yeah, I know it's about the double standard. I'll bet every single person that cooks up the rules break them. Just saying that the standard and the double standard are unnecessary to start with, which makes it even more egregious. Goodell has stuck his nose too far into private lives, so Payton and Gayle should take that fine to the Supreme Court if necessary.

Yeah, I know it's about the double standard. I'll bet every single person that cooks up the rules break them. Just saying that the standard and the double standard are unnecessary to start with, which makes it even more egregious. Goodell has stuck his nose too far into private lives, so Payton and Gayle should take that fine to the Supreme Court if necessary.

well I agree there but I don’t think they will. It’s never about anything but the money. They determined that long term financial health is going to require the illusion that the game is safe. Finding an easy mark for a scapegoat was nothing after that because what they are “stamping out “ exists and always will exist. It is just lagniappe if your scapegoat can also be someone you have beef with already or that hasn’t respected your godlike authority.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom