NFL Not Expected to Severely Punish the Titans for COVID-19 Violations (1 Viewer)

Right, the league only really cares about player safety. You mess with that and they put the hammer down.

Wait...

Safety? The virus is not dangerous to young people. Not a single NFL player has died, and none hospitalized that I know of. Locker room staph infection is more dangerous to NFL players.

Last edited:
Safety? The virus is not dangerous to young people. Not a single NFL player, and none hospitalized that I know of. Locker room staph infection is more dangerous to NFL players.

Meh I'm not trying to argue virus specifics. In the NFL eyes, this would fall under player safety.

Safety? The virus is not dangerous to young people. Not a single NFL player has died, and none hospitalized that I know of. Locker room staph infection is more dangerous to NFL players.

that’s a long way to go to try and discredit what was a joke in the first place. Double standards was more or less the subject of the joke and it will be very hard to make a case thatdouble standards do not exist in the nfl.

The NFL is gradually treading into “it is what it is” territory lol. There were a few positive tests yesterday and the NFL was like “whatever. These games are getting played tomorrow”.

What did the Titans do?
They apparently ignored protocols that led to the cluster in cases on their team. Then after the league shut down the Titans facility to get a handle on tests, several Titans players held a secret, unsanctioned practice at a high school.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom