NFL owners have approached (mod edit--back in 2017, not recently) Adam Silver to replace Goodell! (1 Viewer)

Even if Silver is not interested, it's still a clear sign that there are owners not happy with the job that Roger is doing.

Silver immediately said no when asked. Why jump from a global sport that's growing like crazy to the NFL which has so many issues (concussions, youth turning away from the sport, domestic violence, CTE, ALS, fair play, etc)?

The only hard thing the NBA has to deal with is super-teams. Sorry Pels fans but I don't think many NBA fans in China care too much about our AD plight....

One of the articles says NBA team valuations have grown by 267% on average in the 5 years he has been commissioner. I am sure the owners are taking care of him financially. Also the articles quotes him as saying NBA Commissioner is his dream job.

Survey says.....

The Super Team thing is enough to make me say no to him... but I'd fully support any change from Roger.

Even having Silver's name brought up hopefully shows the direction they are wanting to go. Replacing Roger with a Roger clone wouldn't really be any better.

Someone like Silver would be a huge difference.

They just paid Rogers. He isn't going anywhere. Pretty sure he would just sue and get even more + his job back.

Dear 9 pound 8 ounce baby Jesus, please let this happen. I will never ever ever ask for anything thing again.

Z

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom