3. Drew Brees 428 tds
Tom Brady 428 tds
5. Dan Marino 420 tds
6. Fran Tarkenton 342 tds
7. John Elway 300 tds
8. Eli Manning 294 tds
9. Warren Moon 291 tds
10. Johnny Unitas 290 tds

brees needs to 112 touchdowns to be first, he had 32 and 33 the last 3 years, if he averages that he'll need 3.5 more seasons.

Passing Yards
1. Peyton Manning 71,940 yards
2. Brett Favre 71,838 yards
3. Dan Marino 61,361 yards
4. Drew Brees 60,903 yards
5. Tom Brady 58,028 yards
6. John Elway 51,475 yards
7. Warren Moon 49,325 yards
8. Fran Tarkenton 47,003 yards
9. Vinny Testaverde 46,233 yards
10. Drew Bledsoe 44,611 yards

brees threw for 4870 yards last year, and missed a game. if he averages 4900 a year he'll need about 2 and a 1/4 seasons to finish at the top.

Pass Attempts
1. Brett Favre 10,169
2. Peyton Manning 9,380
3. Dan Marino 8,358
4. Drew Brees 8,085
5. Tom Brady 7,792
6. John Elway 7,250
7. Warren Moon 6,823
8. Drew Bledsoe 6,717
9. Vinny Testaverde 6,701
10. Fran Tarkenton 6,467

brees throws for over 650 attempts each season since 2010. if he were to keep that up, he'll need about 3 and a 1/4 more seasons to be the top.

Pass Completions
1. Brett Favre 6,300
2. Peyton Manning 6,125
3. Drew Brees 5,365
4. Dan Marino 4,967
5. Tom Brady 4,953
6. John Elway 4,123
7. Warren Moon 3,988
8. Drew Bledsoe 3,839
9. Vinny Testaverde 3787
10. Eli Manning 3,695

brees is around 430 completions each year, little more for most years, he'll need about 2 and a 1/4 seasons to be the top.

with all this said, hes going into his age 37 season, i hope he can play until his age 40 year season, that'd be 4 more seasons of brees and potentially the top at most passing stats.

Not to mention he already leads in completion % and I don't think he's top 20 in interceptions. He may end up statistically the best QB in history.

Sadly, I don't see the same praise, and story book ending for Brees that Manning got. It seemed like everything was in line and set up for him to be the all-time leader in these categories. Manning was the media darling. Brees is constantly snubbed in every QB conversation. I really hope Brees does pass Manning and Favre in these categories, but I don't expect the same media coverage or praise from the talking heads. He'll still be left out of the conversation for whatever cynical reason.

So stick it to em' Drew!

Sadly, I don't see the same praise, and story book ending for Brees that Manning got. It seemed like everything was in line and set up for him to be the all-time leader in these categories. Manning was the media darling. Brees is constantly snubbed in every QB conversation. I really hope Brees does pass Manning and Favre in these categories, but I don't expect the same media coverage or praise from the talking heads. He'll still be left out of the conversation for whatever cynical reason.

So stick it to em' Drew!

Living your life with class and staying off the police blotter and the "overall idiot blotter" doesn't make for mouse clicks, papers sold, TV channels chosen, etc. I frankly don't care who the northeastern media covers and who they don't cover. I love my quarterback and no other conversation matters.

So stick it to em' Drew!

I don't know what you're talking about. He constantly gets mentioned as of the Greats of All Time and a sure thing for the Hall.

i hope he finishes at the top of the categories and with 2 rings.

i didnt see a super bowl ring coming at the end of the 2008 season either... maybe we'll be surprised this year or next :ezbill:

So stick it to em' Drew!

Where Brees doesn't get love it is in his position among his peers and in context of his career trajectory.

When it comes to records Brees gets tons of love. Remember the hoopla around him breaking the oft considered most unbreakable QB record (Unitas' TD streak)?

I know I'd be dreaming, but would it be awesome if Brees threw for 6000 yards and 50-60 TDs this year? This would shut up everyone and finally give Brees the credit. Not to mention we do have the talent at WRs for that to be possible. I can only wish and dream.

I know I'd be dreaming, but would it be awesome if Brees threw for 6000 yards and 50-60 TDs this year? This would shut up everyone and finally give Brees the credit. Not to mention we do have the talent at WRs for that to be possible. I can only wish and dream.

The only thing that matters are Ws and Ls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom