NFL Playoffs Betting Thread! (1 Viewer)

BBarnes

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Good Luck!

NFL 160-114

CFB 148-114-1 Not a bad college football season, but finished 2-5. Yuck.

Last edited:
I am gonna be all over the Steelers and the points this weekend.

I'm thinking outright upset, in fact.

rolling with the Bills -4-20 tonite , not sure about a rookie QB in his first playoff game ,

I’ll be on the Raiders, just waiting for this CBB game to finish to see what I’m going to do bet wise.

I have LSU ML to close out a nice parlay so letting it finish to see if they hold on

I’ll be on the Raiders, just waiting for this CBB game to finish to see what I’m going to do bet wise.

I have LSU ML to close out a nice parlay so letting it finish to see if they hold on
Only LSU and the selfish offense they play at times can find a way to have that ugly of a 7 minute stretch to lose a game. 13-2 run by Arkansas to likely lose. Just awful. Definitely not a top 10 team yet

Of course they were screwed by officials with 59.2 left

I knew this team was vastly overrated, but thought they would handle an average Arkansas team at home without their head coach

Last edited:
Raiders got screwed so bad. Right prior to burrow throwing the td there was a whistle from the side ref/judge. He anticipated him going out. I rewound it multiple times heard the same thing.

These clown officials need to own up to their mistakes

Funny now they’re talking about what I said I heard. Stupid officials screwed up big time

As they said, a td can’t stand there and they have to replay the down. Funny if they make the right call and hold to a FG I win the 1H

Can’t cap bad or cheating officials. Why the NFL doesn’t make anything like that reviewable blows my mind

Raiders +9.5

Attachments

• 60EE7050-BC36-4F35-BA53-42E4DF02C5D9.jpeg
    60EE7050-BC36-4F35-BA53-42E4DF02C5D9.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 2
Looking like I may be back. Holiday break is over.

Really feel Bill's vs. Patriots should be a tight scoring game in that cold.

Wedding stuff and home remodeling been sucking the energy out of me

Patriots 1Q +1/2

Patriots 1H +3

I’m only betting Bill here early. I don’t at all trust Mac Jones right now, he was flat out bad down the stretch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom