NFL Playoffs Betting Thread! (1 Viewer)

Chiefs all day. Big Ben is so finished.
He is the worst QB in the playoffs, but I’ll be pulling hard for him. He does get JuJu back which is big for them. If it turns to a shootout they get ran out the stadium, if they can make it an ugly game they can stay within the number. They aren’t winning the game though.

After the Bills hung 47 last night. It’s interesting to see how teams that scored 40 points in a playoff game fared after that. There were 26 games since the 2000 season:

- It's happened 8 times in wild card games. Those teams went on to go 1-7 in the divisional round.

another trend

Patrick Mahomes is 6-1 in home playoff games. Only lost was to Brady in the AFC Championship

Scary backing the worst passing offense in the playoffs, but hoping their number 1 ranked rushing attack can offset that. These mobile QBs tend to find some success against TB

Eagles 1H +4.5

Eagles +8

Taking Eagles on a nice live spread after Tampa hopefully scores a TD.

Cowboys -3
Chiefs - 5

The NFL waisted no time cheating for Brady. What a BS roughing call to gift wrap 7 points for the Bucs on the opening drive

Haven’t decided on the late game. 49ers will be my biggest bet of the post season, so bet the cowboys lol

I almost took Philly +16.5, but it was just too ugly to support it.

Taking Dallas +9.5 live. It’s a risk but I’m 4-0 on this game so just taking the gamble

Attachments

• 861C036F-8B96-4BB8-B59F-C7DE44980643.jpeg
    861C036F-8B96-4BB8-B59F-C7DE44980643.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
$$ on 49ers.

I almost dumped on the ML pregame. Should have. Just hit my preseason profit goal so debating whether to just shut it down for the year lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom