NFL record for fewest forced turnovers in a season. (1 Viewer)

Strictly on the players. Taylor would have had a nice INT last game if it wasn't for Mr. I'm going to commit a penalty at the worst time Harris.

Coaches that interviewed....

Brain Flores
Aaron Glenn
Doug Pederson
Darren Rizzi
Dennis Allen
Eric Bieniemy
The only valid justification for Allen over at least 2 of them is continuity. The only reason for his selection was to keep the team a contender. He has failed to satisfy his primary duty as this team's coach.

do we lead the league in fumbles and/or interceptions given up, too? Seems like we would be.

Flores would either be great, or a disaster.
Flores? After what he did to Tua? Anyone notice that when his head coach wasn't berating him in private and publicly saying he preferred Mac Jones that he got a lot better almost instantly? Anyone that would hire Flores is out of their mind.

Strictly on the players. Taylor would have had a nice INT last game if it wasn't for Mr. I'm going to commit a penalty at the worst time Harris.
Except it wasn't a penalty. It was a BS call just like overturning an obvious catch by Olave.

I am though actually surprised we have 3 fumble recoveries because I can't recall one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom