NFL ref roster for 2019 includes all 7 officials from NFCCG [merged] (1 Viewer)

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
If his crew is assigned to us in week two vs the Rams then we know something is up again. That would draw so much attention to the game and boost their viewers ratings.

Alan12

We miss you, Will
Reaction score
All good points to bring up, but we must remember Tagliabue was still commish back in 2001. We still have the current monstrosity of a human being to contend with.
Indeed, but only for the 4 years after the Tuck Rule game. For the next 13 years of Goodell’s reign they never assigned Coleman to a Raiders game either.

However, after what happened the night after the game where there was some minor verbal harassment of the officials at their hotel that they had to move them, the NFL might decide to be cautious in assigning him to any Saints games, especially in New Orleans.

Just deny entry to all those guys and don’t let them in the Dome.
Haha, I wish it were that easy.

DABOOT162

LURKER
Reaction score
Im still not ok... I dont expect anyone to care... just saying. That play took the wind out of my sails. I used to check this site ten times a day. Now I dont check it but maybe twice a week. I still love my Saints, but its just hard to get excited about anything football related right now. It makes me bitter towards the NFL. That is all

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Y'all I'm sorry but with absolutely no officiating experience besides reffing some intramural flag football games.. I could have thrown the flag and made that call. It was that obvious!

JvilleJoe

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Typical NFL - No accountability. These guys should not be working every again in the NFL IMO.. . What a crock!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom