NFL ref roster for 2019 includes all 7 officials from NFCCG [merged] (1 Viewer)

Proves roger the maggot Goodell rigged it. Can’t wait til he dies and I get to congratulate the Grimm reaper.

Typical NFL - No accountability. These guys should not be working every again in the NFL IMO.. . What a crock!!!

That's because the only people that Roger holds accountable are those who can pad his wallet.
Umm he held SP and ML and the entire Saints organization accountable based on notes on the back of a cocktail napkin. Then refuses to hold accountable refs who made the most egregious mistake in the history of his league against the same organization. Coincidence????

Umm he held SP and ML and the entire Saints organization accountable based on notes on the back of a cocktail napkin. Then refuses to hold accountable refs who made the most egregious mistake in the history of his league against the same organization. Coincidence????

Exactly my point. He held them accountable because he had billions in concussion lawsuits coming that were going to hurt the league and his wallet so he tried to save face. Holding the refs from the NFCCG game accountable doesn't do anything to put money in his pocket.

This should not surprise anyone. They did nothing wrong in the NFL's eyes. All they were doing is following the commish's orders...….don't let the Saints win.

This is why I think the Saints need to adapt the strategy, "Beat the living snot out of every opponent so the NFL can't rig the game"

Even that might not work, not if every gain is taken away by some bogus holding call or something. The fact we were one of the lowest flagged personal foul teams during "bountygate" didn't stop the persecution. That is the stain of the Go-dell years!

This is why I think the Saints need to adapt the strategy, "Beat the living snot out of every opponent so the NFL can't rig the game"

Much easier said than done, the margins are very thin in the NFL, that said if we stay healthy we will contend....

After what must the 4th or 5th “it’s us against them!” Revenge Season in the past decade or so, I’ve come to realize we’re not the Pats. We won’t “make good” on a revenge season. The only true recourse is just to unplug it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom