NFL ref roster for 2019 includes all 7 officials from NFCCG [merged] (1 Viewer)

Don't forget that Vinovich was just the head referee of an "All Star Crew" for the playoffs. So even if they don't assign Vinovich's crew to any of our games, chances are we will get the idiot field judges and linesmen who blew the call in some of our games.

We should sticky a thread with all of their names so we can pay closer attention when we do get any of the members of that crew to see how they call our games this season.

Im still not ok... I dont expect anyone to care... just saying. That play took the wind out of my sails. I used to check this site ten times a day. Now I dont check it but maybe twice a week. I still love my Saints, but its just hard to get excited about anything football related right now. It makes me bitter towards the NFL. That is all
My exact sentiments

Im still not ok... I dont expect anyone to care... just saying. That play took the wind out of my sails. I used to check this site ten times a day. Now I dont check it but maybe twice a week. I still love my Saints, but its just hard to get excited about anything football related right now. It makes me bitter towards the NFL. That is all
I’m in the same boat. I’m just not hyped for Saints stuff like I used to be. I still love the Saints and always will but the NFL ruined my passion for the sport with that no-call.

We should sticky a thread with all of their names so we can pay closer attention when we do get any of the members of that crew to see how they call our games this season.

If we have the names posted and they know we have their names posted, think they might maybe "ref scared"?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom