NFL Rumors: Salary Cap 'Expected to Reach' $208.2M for 2022-23 Season (1 Viewer)

So your main rebuttal is a personal shot about me and that Heisman trophies and good indicators of NFL talent. Tim Tebow, Johnny Manziel, Matt Leinart and RG3 thank you for those kinds words. Your secondary argument is that a few often injured former pro bowl players out of the 25 or so offensive players on the roster are indicators of the talent level of the offense. I simply disagree with your talent assessment and I’m not getting baited into another back and forth with people that use personal shots as arguments.
Pro-bowl really doesn't mean squat either. I find it funny dtc says "We have an injured roster filled with all pros and probowlers." Last time I checked, the fans vote on who gets into the pro-bowl. Then dtc in the next post says "SR posts about Peat don't refute his obvious talent..". So are fan opinions valid or not? lol

So your main rebuttal is a personal shot about me and that Heisman trophies and good indicators of NFL talent. Tim Tebow, Johnny Manziel, Matt Leinart and RG3 thank you for those kinds words. Your secondary argument is that a few often injured former pro bowl players out of the 25 or so offensive players on the roster are indicators of the talent level of the offense. I simply disagree with your talent assessment and I’m not getting baited into another back and forth with people that use personal shots as arguments.

My main rebuttal is that you are wrong and your argument and follow up poor. The fact is we have plenty of talent.

I'm not the one here saying we have a talentless roster and pointing to Heisman busts as proof. You are.

And, if I had insulted you, you'd know it. I paraphrased your previous post from another thread about how you argue for the sake of argument and then quoted you verbatim and you just move the goalposts because your point was Johnny Manziel.

Pro-bowl really doesn't mean squat either. I find it funny dtc says "We have an injured roster filled with all pros and probowlers." Last time I checked, the fans vote on who gets into the pro-bowl. Then dtc in the next post says "SR posts about Peat don't refute his obvious talent..". So are fan opinions valid or not? lol

Do either of you know what the word "talentless" means?

And, do you think that your appraisal or the post-game assessments of SR posters are equivalent, greater than or even close to those of the guys who write the big checks?

In 2023 the NFL will start a new 11 year $110 billion media rights deal with multiple providers, online and broadcast. The Salary Cap will likely rise dramatically in 2023. Just one more year of can kicking is required. Team will be fine so long as Loomis has a pulse.

In 2023 the NFL will start a new 11 year $110 billion media rights deal with multiple providers, online and broadcast. The Salary Cap will likely rise dramatically in 2023. Just one more year of can kicking is required. Team will be fine so long as Loomis has a pulse.

You mean we don't have to cut our good players to make salary cap space so we can...sign good players?

When are we getting Brees off the books? Super Bowl teams don’t carry dead cap. They use all their money on contributing assets. And yea that takes a little luck.

Hopefully, we can clean the books up a little bit next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom