NFL Salaries by Team and Position (1 Viewer)

Cosmic201

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I thought this was a really fun way of seeing how teams break down how much they are paying who.

NFL salaries by team and position | Sport | guardian.co.uk

The Buccaneers pay their guards over 1/3 of the entire offensive salaries.
Saints are middle of the pack in terms of defensive spending but we're hardly getting the performance we should be expecting.

I think the Seahawks have the best chance of coming out of this offseason ready to be a powerhouse in the NFC next year. They are almost last in defensive spending with plenty of room in offensive spending as well.

I thought this was a really fun way of seeing how teams break down how much they are paying who.

NFL salaries by team and position | Sport | guardian.co.uk

The Buccaneers pay their guards over 1/3 of the entire offensive salaries.
Saints are middle of the pack in terms of defensive spending but we're hardly getting the performance we should be expecting.

I think the Seahawks have the best chance of coming out of this offseason ready to be a powerhouse in the NFC next year. They are almost last in defensive spending with plenty of room in offensive spending as well.

Seattle will have trouble resigning all those guys, and even if they are not FA's this year I am sure they will demand a raise.

Sherman, Browner, Chancellor, KJ Wright, and Wagner are all making less than 1,000,000 this year. No way they will be able to keep all those guys and thats not even including any of their offensive players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom