NFL schedule release? (1 Viewer)

Jctwin7

Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone know when the schedule is released with dates and time?

Last edited by a moderator:
After the draft, I believe in early May.

They usually have the big Prime time schedule announcement show on NFLN to highlight some of the feature matchups.

Thanks... Can't wait to book trip to Boston for saints - patriots game

After the draft, I believe in early May.

They usually have the big Prime time schedule announcement show on NFLN to highlight some of the feature matchups.

they always release it about a week before the draft. it'll be out in mid april. last year it was april 17th.

they always release it about a week before the draft. it'll be out in mid april. last year it was april 17th.

My bad, thanks. I knew it was right around the draft. I thought it was a week or so after.

I know, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Thanks... Can't wait to book trip to Boston for saints - patriots game

I hear that man.

It's widely assumed they'll put us against the Patriots in New England when Brady is to surpass Drew's streak of consecutive games with a touchdown pass. Brady's streak currently sits at 48 (if I remember correctly; his streak started Week 1 of the 2010 season)which puts him at passing Drew in Week 7 with his 55th straight game with a TD.

I looked up the scheduled date for the NFL Opening Day Kick-Off game,and that's set for September 5th, putting the the first Sunday on the 8th. If that's correct, and we are scheduled against the Patriots on Sunday Night Football (like we were with the Chargers), then that Week 7 game will be on October 20th.

Hope this gives you a good idea on the dates you possibly will be booking it on until the official schedules come out. :9:

Yeh I can't wait to find out when the Saints are coming up here to Seattle to knock the Skittles out of Marshawn Lynch and the Seachicks.

I read that it was going to be out on April 17th but that might be bad info and from back in 2012.

in 2012 it was released april 17th, 2011 it was april 19th, 2010 was april 20th. trust me, every year i have it circled so i can plan what games i wanna go to and book rooms, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom