NFL Shop (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I just made a mistake and placed an order through NFLShop.com instead of the BlacknGold Shop. I wanted to use the latter, but I want to get some stuff for my new office, and BlacknGold shop is almost completely devoid of any decent office stuff.

Anyway, I also wanted to suprise my wife and get her a little saints tank top. Well, to make a long story short, the coullion I am ordered an X-TRA LARGE tank top. Marital suicide. Now here is the confusing part: Shortly after placing the order I realized my mistake when looking at the reciept, and called to change it. Well, they said not only couldn't they change the size, but they couldn't guarantee that they could even cancel that part of the order.

Now I have an X-TRA LG tank top on the way to my house, and will return it and hopefully get my money back. But how ridiculous is this anyway? How can a company that big not be set up to make changes to an existing order? I know I'm not the only person who put the wrong size when placing an order. Needless to say, that is the last order I place with them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom