NFL should ban white cleeks (1 Viewer)

To the contrary White sideline and white shoes are perfect. If it is white on white he is out of bounds. If he is not out of bounds you should be able to clearly see the green turf between the sideline and the cleats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. There are pros and cons to both.

I don't think white cleats need to be banned.

I actually like the white shoes..and besides it's pretty obvious he was out of bounds. You don't see any green between his foot and the sideline, which indicates to me, he's out of bounds.

Also, full time refs will not make a difference at all..they all are going to see the same replays as me, you, and the refs have now. These refs simply just call games differently with our games and it's obvious.

How do you miss an obvious hold to let a guy jump freely over the linemen?? How do you look at a review and say to urself..oh, he's definitely in bounds.."I see no green at all between his foot and the sideline but he's definitely in bounds"

This win was taken from us just like the Raider game with the bogus PI call on 4th down. Granted, the Broncos may have ended up kicking a game winning FG and that would have sucked but I would have at least known we blew it and not the refs screwing us over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom