Nfl Sunday ticket question (1 Viewer)

msu_cannon

Token White Guy
Reaction score
I understood that I would be able to replay games from 2009-current. What happened to all of the extra games with coach's camera? Did I get my hopes up for 2 random short clip games during the week at any given time, with one or two extra Sunday games?

I think you may be thinking of the online package the NFL is selling. of course, you can't watch those live like Sunday Ticket.

would love to be wrong, though.

I've had ST for 12 years. As far as I know, they don't offer the ability to go back and watch games from past seasons. Only changes they've made in recent years is the ability to watch from computer, tablets, phones, etc and this year now offer a base plan and the MAX which includes the Red Zone, On Demand and remote viewing. Having the 2 plans gives viewers more flexibility based on their viewing habits and demands.

You should be getting more than 1 or 2 extra games a week though above what you would get from normal network broadcast.

I understood that I would be able to replay games from 2009-current. What happened to all of the extra games with coach's camera? Did I get my hopes up for 2 random short clip games during the week at any given time, with one or two extra Sunday games?

You are thinking about the NFL Game Rewind that you get directly from the NFL, online: https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3

NFL Sunday Ticket will have the games on Sunday and then highlights/shortcuts of the past weeks games available On Demand. But it's only current games.

NOTE: Those highlights and shortcuts will be available only until Thursday because that's when "the next week" starts... at least that's what they've been doing. So for instance, after Thursday you won't be able to get to the On Demand stuff for week 1, week 2 would be available starting Monday morning.

Of course that's if they haven't screwed that stuff up again this year. It seems they always mess the On Demand stuff up for the first couple weeks of the season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom