NFL Sunday Ticket SUPERFAN rocks my world... (1 Viewer)

Rickboy

Nom Nom Nom Nom.. me hungry for a SuperBowl
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Last week, a DirecTV installer was doing door to door sales. He had all sorts of discounts which basically got me to jump to DTV and NFL Sunday Ticket. I even got the SuperFan package so I could watch my games in HD.

IMO it is VERY lame to have to pay $100 to watch NFL games in HD. BUT there is one huge upside. Yesterday, I couldn't be home for the 1st half of the Saints game. That is a major downer except that I was able to whip out my iPhone and pull up the game over the ATT 3G network. I didn't miss a thing!

It is still overpriced but man it was nice to actually watch the Saints pull out that win over Buffalo.

BTW, picture quality on the iPhone was acceptable. Being on wifi or ATT's network made no difference. Audio was very good. The iPhone app also gives you live score updates, stats, and video highlights. The app doesn't cost anything extra.

I was ticked with them yesterday.....I couldn't see the Redskins lose to the Lions. It was not on locally and they had it blacked out through Direct tv. I called customer service and they were clueless and kept me on hold forever.
Otherwise I love getting the Saints games and I did ge superfan for free this year so...

How do I watch the games online? I have sunday ticket with superfan.

Everything you need to know is here: https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile

I was ticked with them yesterday.....I couldn't see the Redskins lose to the Lions. It was not on locally and they had it blacked out through Direct tv. I called customer service and they were clueless and kept me on hold forever.
Otherwise I love getting the Saints games and I did ge superfan for free this year so...

I had the same issue with the Atlanta/New England game. BUT, I figured it out.

That game was available on one of my local channels. If the game is on your local channel, you just turn it there and you're gold. This was consistent for any game that was viewable on a local DFW channel.

I think they do this to preserve advertising revenue for the local broadcaster.. but I'm just speculating..

I had the same issue with the Atlanta/New England game. BUT, I figured it out.

That game was available on one of my local channels. If the game is on your local channel, you just turn it there and you're gold. This was consistent for any game that was viewable on a local DFW channel.

I think they do this to preserve advertising revenue for the local broadcaster.. but I'm just speculating..

Yeah, usually that is the case but the game was not available locally. They were showing the Ravens game and no game on Fox. I even called them to verify and they agreed but still did nothing. Their customer service is the worst.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom