NFL team drop rate (1 Viewer)

8 of 347 is pretty low...

I believe the most eye-popping detail is the number of attempts by the Browns.... 673!!! Next highest is 386! Wow, that's incredible.

lol.Definitely a typo. Should have been 273

In my mind, these stats do nothing to support winning or losing football. There are teams with winning records toward each end and in the middle. And teams with bad records are catching the football very well.

Also, when I compare these "unofficial" dropped pass numbers with other stat sources for dropped passes - they seem suspect. Perhaps "unofficial" means "inaccurate" or "unverified". Lol

In my mind, these stats do nothing to support winning or losing football. There are teams with winning records toward each end and in the middle. And teams with bad records are catching the football very well.

I think that the relevant conclusion that can be drawn from the article is that CGM has a legendary catch rate and is one pace to break NFL records with receptions. What happens when you take CGM’s stats away? The Saints would have to be worst in the NFL. And sure, you take any #1 WR off a team and catch rate may worsen, but it would be near as dramatic as for the Saints. The Saints have still won this season but it is in spite of one of the weakest receiver corps in the NFL.

Is there a stat comparing the percentage of receivers who play piano per team? That seems an important criterion here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom