NFL to appeal starcaps ruling per PFT (1 Viewer)

really? I think it would be a good thing to get rid of grant and smith for 4 weeks ... we could sign some guys that could actually try to do something, instead of just beeing still

i never expected to be out of the woods on this. i figure 50/50 if they will have to serve the suspension this year...a large part of me wished they would've gotten it out of the way...

rehearings are almost never ever granted...

This.

They're just exhausting the process, just to make sure and consider options, including the Supreme Court. The timeframe for requesting rehearing is usually very short, so they probably thought they needed to do it.

It would be shocking if the rehearing request got the NFL any redress.

Even if a rehearing is granted, its unlikely to occur in time for the court to issue a ruling within this season.

If i was a Saints fan i wouldnt care too much about losing them :) I like Smith more than Grant though.

really? I think it would be a good thing to get rid of grant and smith for 4 weeks ... we could sign some guys that could actually try to do something, instead of just beeing still

I agree with you on Grant so far, but Smith has played well. He hasn't had a sack yet, but he's slammed the QB to the ground a few times. Had a great pressure on Kolb in the first half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom