NFL to Halt Daily Testing of Unvaccinated Players. (1 Viewer)

MV2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Now with the playoffs here they stop the testing which ruined many team's performance all year. This just smells like them wanting the players to be there for ratings since there are only 8 teams left. Ridiculous and blatantly obvious that player safety was never their concern. The NFL just doesn't want playoff games with all of the stars out. This has me heated especially when I consider how they did us.

Now with the playoffs here they stop the testing which ruined many team's performance all year. This just smells like them wanting the players to be there for ratings since there are only 8 teams left. Ridiculous and blatantly obvious that player safety was never their concern. The NFL just doesn't want playoff games with all of the stars out. This has me heated especially when I consider how they did us.

I guess Brady finally tested positive šŸ˜Ž

I said this in a thread a few weeks ago that it is so obvious what the NFL is doing. They act so concern about COVID and safety early on. But when playoff seeding and position is important, COVID testing was getting way less and players weren't forced to miss games.

I don't want to hear a peep out of these hypocritical windbags ever again about player safety. I guess if they don't test, then there's no covid. It's all about the money, plain and simple. If you ever think otherwise, even for a split second, you're kidding yourself. :mad1:

How convenient they do this now that the playoffs are underway. Just a coincidence I'M SURE.

That's pretty suspect. Obviously this is about ratings and not safety.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom