Nfl today gives brees no respect today (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Bill Cower and Dan Marino were arguing about whether Payton Manning or Adrian Peterson was the "Best Player In Football" The Poll showed Manning with 30 % Brees With 17% and Petersonwith 13% before (they say) the site crashed. The only person to even try to mention Brees and his accomplishments was MR. Sharp. He was quickly cut off by James Brown to make his final comment and end the discussion. I always though Cower was an overrated Jerk and apparently so do thirty two teams in the NFL. (I dont believe the story that hes not ready or didn't get "The Offer" or there wasn't a team he want to coach for.) And Marino is Jealous that brees who could have taken his record if he really wanted it will end up doing what he has never done in several categories including that Super Bowl WIN!!

Cower did pick the saints as his nfc super bowl prediction on "inside the nfl" a couple weeks ago, and maybe marino has some sand in his vazhin because brees still has a chance to break his records and win a championship

Cower did pick the saints as his nfc super bowl prediction on "inside the nfl" a couple weeks ago, and maybe marino has some sand in his vazhin because brees still has a chance to break his records and win a championship

Exactly! But Cower picked Peterson as BEST His Opinon I guess

I bet the Saints don't care, especially Brees. So in that respect, I don't either!!

Who cares anymore.. We know we have the best, the vikings know they have the best, and the colts know they have the best, it will never end

Some of us are to sensitive when it comes to how the analyst view us, who cares...doesn't make us play any better or worse.

assume much?

It's interesting how some people know the intentions behind the words of others. As "they must have said that because of this!"

It's hard to say who's the best QB playing and who's playing QB the best right now? Peyton has a longer better career.. Brees has been on fire the last two. Even if you want to say the last four, it's not enough to compare to Peyton.

AP is just a beast of a RB, but with him it's more of a "now and lately" not a "long career" so who knows. These guys aren't exactly rocket scientists. But to say one is a jerk that no team wants (I doubt that) and the other is mad at Brees for getting too close to a record, well show me some proof.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom